I suggest you ...

Allow manual entry of attendee information

I'd like to be able to go into the backend and manually add an attendee to the list.

213 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kate Moore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have an update on this feature please.

If we can't manage the attendees details then it forces us to use an alternative method of keeping track of our attendees (in our case google sheets) and therefore rules out the use of events calendar to do checkins via QR codes or email outs etc.

• Gabriela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In our event calendar people buy tickets for single events. We also have people that buy monthly subscriptions from us. They pay through woocommerce noe.
        What would help us a lot is:
        1. To buy the subscription from the events calendar
        2. VERY IMPORTANT.
        What happens now is like that:
        We have an event with 10 places availablr. There are people that buy individual tickets from tge calendar and people that make monthy subscriptions paying cash at our studio. These people need to call us and reserve one place at a workshop. We make the reservation by phone, then we go to the event in the event calendar, we modify the number of tickets substracting 1 and thats what we do every time.. it is a hassle....
        We need a solution for the people who but the subscription. For exemple to have a code to pit in and reserve the place online, and that one place to be substracted automatically from the number of places available..

Please.. I really need a solution!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone been able to find a workaround for this? Unfortunately it makes it impossible to run any events that have multiple marketing sources until this is possible.

Even if we had to add attendee's via a table in the database.

• Zubin Mathai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe this has so many votes and people clamoring for it, yet it's only on the longterm roadmap.

This should be on your short-term roadmap. I need to be able to add people manually for accurate head counts an updates

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like others, I thought that as site admin I'd be able to manually add attendees to an event. We really need this functionality as not everyone purchases tickets online. Any chance of adding it soon?

• Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this, could really use this. Management keeps asking for us to add them as attendees and we have people who mail us checks (yes, people still do that - weird, hey?) expecting to be handled as a regular attendee at the event.

• Travis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute must! It is impractical to rely on attendees to edit this information. Admins and event personal should be able to make edits to attendee information as needed. Would be much more time efficient then trying to coach users.

We have an issue where a companies PA has booked all of the tickets for a particular event, however they have now notified us of the inidividuals attending however we cannot edit them ourselves.

As site admins to have this capability would be a big help.

• Silas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just created 75 events over the last month. with 50 to 500 + people coming to each one. I just found out i cant add attendees manually or edit attendees. As some people put the wrong names in etc. they have asked me to via email to edit it . after talking to support it turns out you cant. i tryed to explain on the phone on how to change the names to 3 users. ever experience on this was horrible. some people are not good at finding their login/resetting their password. etc. they were can u please just change it for me ,. i cant access my account.
        This is going to cause a huge problem with incorrect names. etc. Can you please give Admin access to edit names, and resend tickets. I was unaware that i was unable to do that at time of purchase. PLEASE, can you add this feature in the next update?

As site admin I've worked for months setting up classes for summer 2018. www.mayvillewatercolors.com Now after all this learning curve and work I realize I can't manually add attendees?! I'm going to have to drop this entire suite of ticket/calendar plugins if I can't even get to backend and amend! I may as well go back to paper lists and telephone! PLEASE tell me this is coming soon....

• Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am a site admin who needs the functionality to amend metadata associated with tickets. Often, purchaser's do not know the names and dietary requirements of the people who will ultimately be attending our events - I would like the ability to add those details in from the back-end once they are known.

Please do this - very much so needed. Or at least tell us where in the SQL database we can edit it ourself?

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems to have been on the logterm roadmap for a long time. Any chance of an update?

• Zubin Mathai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really want to get this plugin for a client, but they really need to add attendees manually (they comp tickets all the time to individuals) and being able to edit attendee attributes (someone changes dietary preferences for example).

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base