I suggest you ...

Hide options without upcoming events

If a filter option does not have a corresponding upcoming event, hide it from the filter itself.

For example, if I have created a venue called "Alozaina" and there are no upcoming events using that venue, do not show that as an option in the Venues filter.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RondaInfinita.info shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE make it so that an unused category (no events associated) is not displayed in the filter bar drop down. It looks unprofessional if I have categories that can be chosen with no events. Thanks.

• Florent Toniello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On our magazine's website for events woxx.lu/events (which we also use to extract events for our print version), we are compiling many events from Luxembourg and neighbouring countries, resulting in many venues, some of which of course do not have future events (they might be seasonal or only have sporadic events). This suggestion would be a great help reducing choices in the filter bar. Moreover, there are events we are using in our print version (The Events Calendar being our single event repository) and not publishing on the internet, like movie programmes - if these categories could also be hidden, that would simplify the filter bar for users and enhance usability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base