I suggest you ...

Event Tickets Plus/WooCommerce. I would like to be able to access tickets in WooCommerce store and The Events Calendar.

I have Event Calendar Pro, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce. Currently, tickets can only be purchased through the calendar. I would like to be able to access tickets in WooCommerce store as well.

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam Helman commented  · 

I use Beaver Builder and (more importantly) the new Beaver Themer plugin which allows for Woo product pages to be way more easily styled (praise be!). In order to benefit from those plugins, I would need to sell tickets using Woo’s product page and not the single event page. To that end I have followed your article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

That mostly made sense, and worked. However, doing that you lose some functionality associated with the event page’s “Add to Cart” code. Namely, Woo’s “Add to Cart” won’t trigger the prompts for custom attendee data (if set).

Would be great if the various parts that make up the single event page are available as shortcodes (especially that buy ticket part) so they can be used independently of that page if needed, i.e. if used using Woo's single product page instead.

• Kathy Darling commented  · 

Tickets are created as products with "catalog visibility" set to "hidden". If you set the catalog visibility to "catalog/search" the ticket should appear in the shop loop.

Feedback and Knowledge Base