I suggest you ...

One-page Checkout on Event pages

For a streamlined purchase process, put the checkout form directly on the Event page. (See Woocommerce One-Page Checkout by Prospress)

This would also solve the request by several people to be able to skip the Cart page to go direct to Checkout, and might also resolve the issue of quantities being changed in the Cart or at Checkout.

If there were a dynamic panel right above the checkout form that summarized the custom data fields that would also potentially resolve the issue of making changes during checkout that are then not reflected in those fields .

There are a few WooCommerce plugins that do a product-page checkout form for regular products and subscriptions. One could of course simply make tickets into simple products, but then the calendar and any attendee list / tracking functionality of Event Tickets/Plus is lost.

Ideally this should be a simple as checking a box on the Event page to include the checkout form below the RSVP/Ticket purchase area, so that users who still want to have a cart for their other products / memberships / subscriptions could do so.

37 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea