I suggest you ...

Collect All Attendee Information on a Separate Page

I'm happy to see that we can now collect info from all attendees. However, it is a bit problematic to collect this information on the event page. It would be a more advantageous workflow if the users were allowed to input the attendee information on either the checkout page or a page specifically designed for this purpose. Requesting attendee information on the event page causes design conflicts and can make the page very cluttered/large depending upon the amount of tickets purchased and information requested. I highly recommend that you adjust the UX accordingly for a more user friendly experience.

19 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas DavisThomas Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Billy SobczykBilly Sobczyk commented  · 

I think being able to share the info entered for registrant with the payment info if applicable (or if the user is registered on the site already, give them the option to pull this info into the attendee fields) would improve the UX because then they won't have to enter the info twice if it's the same person attending and paying.

• Thomas DavisThomas Davis commented  · 

Review how DT Register (Joomla Plugin) performs this process. It is quiet elegant if you ignore the sites design issues. You simply just select register than are directed to a page and presented a form for the first registrant. Once you are complete, you are presented a form for the second registrant and so on. It is a far cleaner process and would be worth considering.

Product Page: http://www.dthdevelopment.com/joomla-components/dt-register-event-registration-for-joomla.html

Demo: http://www.joomlaeventregistration.com/demo/

Feedback and Knowledge Base