I suggest you ...

Make Filter Bar compatible with shortcoded calendars

Would be nice to add the filter bar feature to every page with a calendar via shortcode, not only in the event page.

Then it would allow you to make filtered calendars on pages, and let to the user play with the other fields to check information.

120 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pedro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heather Mangione commented  · 

By the way, how many votes are actually needed? I looked around at the other features required, and their vote count is in the single digits. Does anything ever get implemented from these ideas, or does this mean that this entire Feature Ideas community here is a joke?

• Heather Mangione commented  · 

I was surprised I had to spend another $80 for filter functionality that is part of core calendar functionality for your competitors. When I discovered I could only use it on the default calendar page, I was really upset. Like Sarah in an earlier comment, I sold my client on this product, and am left trying to figure out how to work around it. Totally LAME.

• Joscelyn commented  · 

Purchased the filter bar in hopes of using it with my two separate calendars within one site. I've now had to eliminate a page/calendar for my client because the filter bar will only display on the archives page. I really hope we can find a solution for this. Love all your products, not loving this..

• Travis Burnett commented  · 

How is this not included? Need this like YESTERDAY!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dunno why it isn't imported already. One of the most important feature if you ask me.. 200$ wasted at this moment..

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's really important to be able to use this on every page - please add this feature as soon as possible.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be so useful. Please add it.

• Sarah commented  · 

OMG I bought this product specifically to use on various pages throughout my site. Not just one one default page. This is crazy. Can you please let us know when this will be a feature. I am now stuck for how to manage my client's website.

• Mishkat commented  · 

Not sure why a feature like this still hasn't been implemented.

• Chris Weiser commented  · 

Really could use this. I'm going to have to write my own jQuery/css selector queries in order to make this work, in which case the filter bar is worthless to me. Unless there's another way to insert a calendar into a non-events page without a shortcode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many votes are required?? This option is required..

• Aiden commented  · 

K'mon people, please add this function!!

• Tristen Blake commented  · 

This is a very important requirement as the existing default page does not have too much flexibility. We are missing out on a lot of SEO opportunity due to the fact that shortcode does not have filter capability.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add filter bar support for the shortcode views. The reason why I'm interested in this feature is that it's easier to create my own full events page with my page builder and create the layout I want - rather than the difficult to edit default events page. For now I have to stick with the default events page.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base