I suggest you ...

For "Event Tickets" make RSVP default to 1 instead of 0

As of now when people land up on my event page http://trainersexpo.com/event/20th-may-2017/ they are not sure what they have to do. So if the RSVP defaults to 1 instead of 0, that would help a lot. I've got emails from close friends saying they couldn't register. :)

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rishi Gangoly shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Howdy Rishi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share this idea, and encouraging others to consider voting for it. I really appreciate your feedback.

You are not the first person to suggest this. Unfortunately, this feature would break many current users websites. Thus it is not something we can add. However, we are developing a solution that will improve the experience for not only those users, but you as well. It will be very similar to this snippet, which prevents users from submitting the cart unless at least one ticket is selected. When that snippet is inserted in your theme’s functions.php it will behave as described.

I do have to decline this request, simply because we can not knowingly implement a feature that will be considered a bug by some of our userbase. But, I do really appreciate your feedback, and want to assure you that we are planning to implement a better UI than we currently have that should help solve this need.

Cheers!
    - Brook

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service