I suggest you ...

Register multiple attendees in one purchase under separate names & email

When someone clicks to 3 RSVPs attending - I want to have them add each individual attendee name. Right now RSVPs are only allowed to enter one name.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Manny shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  · 

I agree with Huzan Forbes Spenta - emailing out tickets to individual attendees, not solely the purchaser, makes sense.

On multi-ticket orders - a buyer needs transactional information (order confirmation etc.) - not the hassle of then emailing on tickets to individuals. Please automate this simple request (you already enable emailing out on the platform).

Of course - it will require a new classification of a ticket field as an email address - so this other suggestion needs implementing at the same time - https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/18020920-more-types-and-validation-options-for-ticket-field

• Tamara commented  · 

"I also custom coded that my client sees the attendee names in the attendee list, instead of useless purchaser names. "

@Saskia - If you would be willing to share the snippet for this feature, it would be a big help for my implementation. I totally agree with you that this should be default behavior!

• Saskia commented  · 

Thread in support forum (december 2016 and still nothing has happened to the inacceptable attendee list view... had to custom code it all so clients can actually work with that half baked piece of code..):
        https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/feature-request-attendee-list-extension-in-admin/

1. Request:
        Currently as also mentioned in this thread:
        https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendee-list-add-guest-name-column/

there is no possiblity to see the names of the attendees, if entered on checkout, in the attendee list. Instead we see purchaser's name. Useless.

Why is that? Isn’t this the attendee list??
        Also there should be a possiblity to enter or modify the attendee’s names at a later time, directly within the woocommerce order AND in client my account page, when the client knows the names and provides the info to the event host. NO extra page. Thanks!

2. Request:
        There is no possiblity, in a recurring event attendee list, to export the attendees filtered by ticketname/type.

Why not? This way the event host could instantly see a list of only one event’s attendees within the series, when using recurring event with only one ticket pool for all event dates.

3. I feel like the entire attendee section is kind of half-baked. Have you tried the search filter you implemented above the attendee list? It doesnt give me any useful output. Well at least not when using it in recurring event attendee lists.
        I custom coded a solution so my client can actually USE the search filter properly.
        I also custom coded a solution so my client can instantly export a list of attendees with same ticket type (useful for recurring event ticket pools.)
        I also custom coded that my client sees the attendee names in the attendee list, instead of useless purchaser names.
        This should be part of the ticket plugin by default.
        I feel sorry for those who buy the plugin and are unable to code these essential functionalities themselves.

• Huzan Forbes Spenta commented  · 

Send out email notifications to the person who has booked their ticket along with it if they have booked tickets for friends. Each friend should receive an email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base