I suggest you ...

Autofill the featured image in Event Tickets

Make it possible to add the WooCommerce Product featured image from within the ticket meta-block in the event. I would be perfectly happy with either of three solutions:
1 reusing the header image
2 reusing the featured image of the event
3 selecting a separate image for just this reason.

But can understand if option 1 might conflict with how the image might be used otherwise and option 2 might conflict with the fact that the ticket is stored basically separate from the event, so perhaps option 3 should be it and will save me a lot of time anyway. Perhaps there can even be an option or setting allowing control over which of the above
3 options needs to be used.

At the moment there are just two reasons at this time to enter the woocommerce product:
1. selecting the featured image
2. adding a sales-price if the ticket is on sale

Since event tickets plus doesn't add a featured image, the first reason forces me to enter the WooCommerce product for every new ticket and costing me a lot of time and attention. Please solve it in the plugin!

Not adding a featured image is a problem because a thumbnail of the image is normally shown on several places, the most visible of which is the order list in the cart that now defaults to a cross to indicate that the image isn't found.

I know there is a bit of an overlap with an earlier idea, but that one was limited to only one solution. This just addresses the basic need. Please give me an automatically filled featured image in the ticket product!

43 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hans shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →