I suggest you ...

Event statistics report

Our organization would like an easy way to compile event statistics for a specific time period (calendar year, for example). TEC doesn't include any such reporting functionality and I'm not aware of any 3rd party solutions to this other than using an SQL tool.

Data that we would be interested in includes:

* number of events in the time period
* number of tickets sold in the time period
* total revenue for the time period

Thanks!

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bruce shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Louis @ iclublondon commented  · 

I’m an entrepreneur, and I use the community events plugin to enable clubs and bars in London to list their events on my website. The problem is I find it hard to convince them to do so, because the community events plugin doesn’t display any visual or meaningful stats, e.g. how many visitors landed on their individual event pages (should be a stat), how many people bought tickets over time (should be visual like a line chart), how many people abandon the cart etc.

Most other ticket platforms show stats for event creators, and it provides valuable information for organisers to use and act on so they can proactively market and sell tickets better.

Please can you add some sort of reporting which is visible to community organisers?!

Feedback and Knowledge Base