I suggest you ...

Extend date range in event aggregator to allow more than the next 3 months to be imported

I have imports to make from calendars which are only seasonal, e.g. some special events in september only. Unfortunately I cannot aggregate them because i can only go 3 months into the future.

More options would be appreciated here, at least 12 months (or even unlimited if possible and of course on your own risk). I hacked it in now myself but that's not the best solution obviously.

And would the amount limit not still be in place?

(and for the record, I am using the custom url to import from other tribe event calendars)

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christian Scholz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brendyn Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a problem for us too. The client has 5 events over a year and wants to import their entire concert program into a sub site. So it’s not a performance issue. Due to the spacing of the events, three months only gets 1 of the 5. That’s a bummer without being able to override it

• 030tango commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment you can just import up to three months ahead. It should be possible to opt for at least a year and all future events.
    Specially for touring artists the planning is a long time in advance and the fans (and other pages) should be able to find that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base