I suggest you ...

Add more filters to shortcode [tribe_events]

Add more filters and options to the [tribe_events] shortcode so that it can be customized more.

280 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminModern Tribe (Product Owner, The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to show any single day’s events in photo view.
    Unfortunately It seems that it is only possible to show a day with all future events.

Filter by title (in photo view and list as a minium, this a pain and i need actually to doble the work of presentation just for this missing).

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add shortcode to limit events on more views!! Specifically photo view

[tribe_events view="photo" limit="9"]

• Alex Mathiasen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add venue=id filter to the shortcode. As suggested per your support I had to modify wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Shortcodes\Tribe_Events.php. I modified it to accept venue-ID as a parameter.

Please have a look at this modified Tribe_Events.php file: https://pastebin.com/uUwPyGT7

I am creating a talk radio station. I would like to list upcoming shows for each talk show host on their profile. Thanks.

• Mi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also really appreciate the possibility to add more filters to the shortcode.

My most preferred:
    [tribe_events view="xxx" limit="12345"]
    [tribe_events view="xxx" venue="venue-ID / venue-name"]
    [tribe_events view="xxx" city="city-name"]

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to display 3 events on the startpage and all events on the events calendar page is really a bread and butter feature for a premium event plugin. I'm stunned that this feature doesn't exist (without workarounds) in The Events Calendar 2018.

The shortcode should simply be: [tribe_events view="photo" limit="3"]

I've tried third party plugins for this, but it's a drag to style both The Events Calendar and a third party plugin.

The ability to customize more would be fantastic. It is getting difficult to keep going back to my employer to tell them I cannot build the functionality they want with this calendar.

Thanks so much.

• Luca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a city/venue/country filter for the short code too

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base