I suggest you ...

Recurring Event Support for Tickets

Currently our WooTickets plugin does not work fully with recurring events, and users can only purchase tickets for the most upcoming event in a series. Would it be useful to you to combine the power of WooTickets with the PRO recurring events feature?

393 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminModern Tribe (Admin, The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with previous posts - it's disappointing that TEC Pro doesn't cover this functionality. Update on timeline would be much appreciated.

A simple button that allows extras to be added to a ticket booking, you could use a similar function to the fieldsets for population. Each addition will need an extra cost function.
        We organise events where there are always additional nights for a low cost.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like my previous poster:

if this feature is likely to be available soon I can use Events Calendar. If not, I'd need to look for something else. Please could you post an update?

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep me too - if this feature is likely to be available soon I can use Events Calendar. If not, I'd need to look for something else. Please could you post an update?

• Joseph D'Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of an update? If there is any chance that this update is available in the next couple of months I could factor this into an upcoming project ...

It is hard to believe that you still don't have this feature for the money you ask for!!!! I find it pretty expensive, I'd expect to have the feature, tickets for recurring events at least!

• Nowya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tickets for recurring events would be awesome and WELL needed. Please consider adding this to the plugin. Thank you in advance.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add another vote to the "recurring events but every event needs its own ticket"!!

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to have a recurring events but every event needs it own tickets

• Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have events that recur on irregular dates and times. Currently we set up one event with multiple dates and multiple ticket options that correspond to each date. This means whatever 'date' the customer is looking at from the event calendar, all of the tickets are visible. It would be clearer for the customer if only the relevant ticket was displayed, but this would mean setting up each event separately, very time consuming. Why isn't possible to duplicate the event and then change the date and ticket information?

• Bruce Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run and sell tickets to repeat courses that have irregular (Once) dates, as well as free weekly events that I would like people to acquire tickets for. Breaking events from the series so Event Ticket Pro can be used to sell tickets defeats the purpose of recurring events. So please, please, please devlop this functionality so I can seamlessly sell tickets to my recurring events.

Incredibly frustrating that recurring events can't have individual tickets.

Like request a refund and move to a different plugin levels of frustrating.

Get this fixed, now.

Absolutely needed and kind of absurd it wasn't included from the start. The tickets and capacities should be attached to the instance of each event instance, not the class.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base