I suggest you ...

Charge for event submission and premium/featured events

Develop a package pricing option where users could add a free event or premium event listing. Also allow for a membership option where event promoters could pay a flat monthly / annual fee and enter as many premium events as they would like.

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cliff shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ace commented  · 

This is the only thing keeping me from buying a BUNDLE from TECP. It's actually surprising that there are 332 VOTES here, a vague reply from September 2016 that something was planned to be released and to date, nothing that I've seen.

Again, happy to give you some money for the MOST BASIC REQUEST of PAY TO SUBMIT AN EVENT. Seems like it would be the #1 requirement for an events directory.

• Karen White commented  · 

We urgently need community events to be monetised! Please take note Event Calendar team.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would change my life! :) Integrate it with WooCommerce too please!!

• Derek Griffiths commented  · 

I would like to be able to offer our readers an upsell. Free calendar events, but if you'd like your event promoted click here to pay. We would like to be able to set this up with different options (IE - make your event featured, purchase a print ad in our magazine, etc...).

Once they've paid, Then they event is automatically made a featured event and we get an email so we can follow up.

Maybe also have the ability for thew event to be tweeted or posted on our Facebook page after they pay.

• Derek Griffiths commented  · 

I would like to be able to upsell. IE - free event listing but they can purchase a featured event.

• Justine commented  · 

Adding my vote to this - similar to EventON an WP Events Manager functionality would be wonderful.

• James Grove commented  · 

Please provide an update on this item, since your last post was Sept 29, 2016.

I would like to be able to charge a per-event fee for adding events to the community calendar, and have some different price points so I can sell featured events or regular events.

• Ryan commented  · 

To echo everyone else, I need this feature asap....

• Mark commented  · 

Hi,
        I am looking to purchase, Events Calendar PRO, Community Events and Filter Bar, for a project I am working on and due to launch. BUT I am concerned that there has been no response to a requirement for these products - a paid option for a front end subimission.
        Please could you confirm ASAP when this is due to be released as you comment suggests it isnt far away however that was back in September 2016.

Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

this is cobblers. so many people requesting and you will not produce even as a paid extra shame on you

• El Jay commented  · 

Some magazines charge to post events. If this connected with woo commerce or something payment gateway we can charge for people to post their events.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes we need that feature too

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any word on this required functionallity yet or do I have to spend $300 with Templatic?

• Jon Insley commented  · 

What's the timeline for this. It's been over a year.

• Tristen Blake commented  · 

This is a necessary feature. Please provide use with a timeline for this integration. It's a no-brainer.

• Badger State Web Services commented  · 

I AGREE, ONLY CAPS TO GET ATTENTION HERE, There's 86 comments and nearly 300 votes since 2013 and Modern Tribe has not responded since over a year ago, Sept 29th, 2016. Many of us have put projects on hold for this feature. WE DEMAND TO HERE THE TIMELINE FROM MODERN TRIBE for the development and release timeline like they mentioned in Sept, 2016. So we can plan to stick around, move on or hire our own maybe crowd funded development. If your still interested I recommend everyone to comment one last time to show our need for this feature.

• ldamato commented  · 

Hi,
        Is there any news regarding this feature, or we need to find an alternative?

Thanks

• Fabrizio commented  · 

Dear team

We would love to buy TECP but only if the feature is available as it is a crucial feature for our business.

Your last update is almost one year ago - Sep 29, 2016. Can you share with us how this is progressing? Any kind of update would help the many curious people here.

Thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base