I suggest you ...

App to Edit and Approve Calendar Entries for Android and iPhone.

App to Edit and Approve Calendar Entries for Android and iPhone. I really am enjoying your plugin. You have done really great work making it user friendly. An App would be so cool for those who are away from their computers.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thom Coby shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

This is certainly a cool idea Thom. It would represent a huge investment though. Considering users can already easily approve entries via their website interface from mobile devies, we definitely would need to see huge demand for this before we could build such a feature. We will keep an eye on the votes here.

Cheers!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andreas commented  · 

I would really like to see this kind of App too. It is so common and convenient with Apps today (if they are well developed of course). And if there would be an App that connects to ECP that would be awesome!
        Sitting on the bus or waiting somewhere and then just pull up your ie. iPhone start the App and via a very clean nice GUI, add, remove, update or approve Events.

I would pay X-tra money (buy) this App for just having this kind of "mobile" functionalities.

Feedback and Knowledge Base