I suggest you ...

Choose Which Events Show on Blog, Rather than All or None

Maybe you could see a window with a list of all the events, and check which ones to add to the blog, or you could choose an event category whose events would show on the blog.

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antoinette de Fouw commented  · 

Option to show events as posts in front page overview bij publication date in stead of event date

• Wim commented  · 

I don't have a main blog loop on my homepage. For me it would be great to be able to link events to a certain blog category, so they show up there as a blog post.

• Antoine commented  · 

We already have a "hide from events list" checkbox in the event settings. Why do not add a "hide from main blog loop" one ?
        This could be very useful for past events (who would like to show past events on a homepage ??) and long term events (you want to show them on your calendar but not on your homepage !!)

• Alex Morrison commented  · 

This would be very useful. As opposed to "all", some events do not need to be highlighted in the main blog loop (i.e. weekly recurring events), so maybe only include events that are in a certain category, or if their is a certain field checked on a event-by-event basis.

Feedback and Knowledge Base