I suggest you ...

Email list of event attendees to admin before event

Have a field to enter in the amount of time you wish to receive an automatic email of event attendees and a field to enter who the email is sent to. This idea was suggested to me by one of our clients, it would make it easier for event organizers to view the attendee list if they are uncomfortable with using the WordPress back end.

Loving the plugin by the way, Cheers!

275 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cheyne Klein shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andi Grabemeyer commented  · 

Create a periodic (weekly or daily) export of all attendees and the events they have registered or bought tickets for to update staff who do not have wordpress access. Either push to an integrated platform like Salesforce or send an updated excel sheet to someone.
        More information: I cannot give Wordpress access to the person organizing events. She doesn't know how to use wordpress. But she definitely needs to know who has RSVPd for events on a regular basis or have access to that list and manually going in to export a list is just one more thing for me to do. (this might not be necessary if our email notifications were working)

• issac commented  · 

Any hope of seeing this feature in the near future? It seems many of your users are interested in it, and I'm desperate for it, too.

I found this code* to do something sort of similar, but it doesn't mail out an actual list, just a link to one... and people's inability to cope with the WordPress interface is the underlying problem I'm trying to address anyway.

* https://gist.github.com/niconerd/16770b84adb6156aaa77948bf208bacb

• Saskia commented  · 

Problem here is, that the attendee names are inserted in the database without any relation to the tickets purchased.
        There is a relation to the order in which the attendee names were entered.

You'd have to change the way attendee names are added to the database. This would make things so much easier. Also to finally make a useful attendee list. I mean who cares about the purchaser name when the event manager is looking at the attendee list in wp admin?
        Attendee names are nowhere to be found in that list.. because of above mentioned flaw in the plugin.

Please fix this as it really needs a fix.

• Th orn commented  · 

We too do a mix of online and mail-in/fax-in registrations, that would be great to have the master list be built and viewed on the website.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a sensational feature.

• Jeff Marlatt commented  · 

I am re-doing the site of a non-profit organization which has many board/staff members who are philosophically "back in the 90s' as regards technology. While they want users (usually between 25 and 150 per event) to be able to sign-up for events online, they are reluctant to offer online payment options. I had been generating an e-mail confirmation (could be replaced with a "text ticket") which included a payment form on the bottom. The treasurer, after receiving the form and check in the mail, was able to go online to update the "Amt Paid" field in the relevant event attendee's record. The day before the event, the treasurer could print an attendees list which detailed who had already paid and who needed to pay at the door. A semi-manual payment posting option, in conjunction with an attendees list, would be very helpf in my situation.

• Johnny commented  · 

This would be so useful!

Feedback and Knowledge Base