I suggest you ...

Multiple calendars for the same website, with options to make one private

I am using your calendar for my events calendar on my website. I have a different calendar of specials and happy hours but I cannot find a calendar that's anywhere near as good. I just wish I could embed it twice and have 2 completely different calendars. Week view without times would be awesome! It's really hard to find a calendar that allows you to list a bunch of things that all happen at the same time of day.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Comments are closed
    • Ian commented  · 

This would be great, we could do with a social events calendar and a paid events calendar without the back-to-events-list not taking you back to the combined list.

We already use the work-around of links to the correct category pages, but it isn't quite as good as it could be

• Jim R Morrison commented  · 

Just to reiterate.. we're not looking for a solution where the user has to click a menu and select a category. Thats fairly clumsy UX to show them whats on offer within multiple categories

• Jim R Morrison commented  · 

I believe I'm searching for the same thing here. Much like whats offered at the bottom of this theme: http://templatic.com/demos/?theme=nightlife

One should be able to offer more than just the complete mega-calendar on one page and instead break down the potentially large number of events into usable lists like this.

• BGR commented  · 

AS my content pages fill out I would love to display multiple calendars for various kind of business, government, and arts events

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thanks. The only problem is that all of the category colors are at the top of the single category calendar but when you click on them they do not come through to the single category calendar.

• Paul commented  · 

The drop down menu is not a great solution. The ability to add specific calendars to posts or pages with shortcodes is the solution.

How can we do this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base