I suggest you ...

Shortcode for Ticket Purchase (Eventbrite, etc.)

While the Events Calendar is quite robust, we'll sometimes have standalone pages for larger events. Purchasing tickets might be easier on those pages than on a brief synopsis in The Events Calendar.

Could we have a shortcode to display Eventbrite/etc. tickets on posts/pages?

Anchors don't work well with most naming structures.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David Peters shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Hello all,

Thank you for your votes and comments.
    We would love to see more votes on this one.

Also, as it stands, please note that for RSVP and Event Tickets plus tickets, it is already possible to add them to posts, pages and custom post types (not via a shortcode, but by selecting the appropriate setting under the Events > Settings > Tickets tab)

Cheers

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin Hinshelwood commented  · 

Since I don't use Post Loop on my ticket pages i get no option to place tickets without a shortcode. This makes the current implementation all but useless...

• Julie Hall commented  · 

I would definitely like to have a shortcake that allows me to be able to choose where my event tickets are listed and have the ability to put the ticket box at the top and at the bottom of the page.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed - sometimes I have pages or blog posts mentioning an event and would like to be able to place the ticket box right next to the event mention not have to link to the event page...

Feedback and Knowledge Base