I suggest you ...

Ticket Bundles / Multiple Event Passes

Set up ticket bundles - for example selling a All Access Pass (all events) or a Pass for a couple of events that provides either tickets for each event and/or for limited seat events a count per pass purchased towards each single event included in the pass.

115 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice if it's possible to have multiple check-ins for a single ticket. For instance: we gave a training and provide a '10 ride' ticket. So attendees can visit the training for 10 times. So the attendee gets a ticket with QR code and the admin can scan this qr code til it reaches for example 10 times.

• MikeCo commented  · 

Would be great to show the past events on this shortcode.
        As well show if the user attended (or checked in) to the event.
        We would like to use the plugin to sell rides to a rollercoaster and setup the system having a "single ride" event all year. A user can buy multible tickets for this "one" event. It would be great if the user could see "used" tickets to better identify which tickets are still free to use (and can be printed). Using this in combination with the QR Code would be very powerfull solution. We then would setup the gate with an API to Wordpress to update the ticket status.

• Jake Hawkes commented  · 

Seems like tracks and sessions are a usecase that we are all familiar with.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am trying to sell tickets to a preschool program. It is every other Tuesday and $35 for 8 classes that make up one session. I would like for my clients to pay once for the whole session.

It is not necessarily a recurring event, although I purchased Events Calendar Pro thinking this would be my solution- it wasn't.

• Anonymous commented  · 

this would be very useful, i'd pay to have this upgrade.

• Anna commented  · 

My need is *exactly* the same as the Anonymous knitting teacher below, who wants to offer 5 classes both as individual ticketed events, and as a discounted bundle ticket

• Billy Sobczyk commented  · 

Okay. I think I found a solution. I found a plugin where I can "expire" a custom post type and change the category at that time. If I have the event's category of "NEW" expire after the first event of the series, then the following weeks don't show up on the "upcoming classes" list. Perfect!

It'd be great to see this functionality added into the calendar plugin. Set a timer to add or remove categories or tags from an event or event series.

• Travis commented  · 

Season Pass (for a theatre or concert venue). It would be great to sell a Season pass good for admission to a series of plays. For example: if I have 8 shows in a year-long season... I want to sell a pass good for a single admission to each show.

• Rick H. commented  · 

I have a client looking for multiple session events. Example: an event may have four sessions at 9am an attendee can choose from. Each session has a limit on attendees. At 10am another group of sessions are available. All part of the same event with one ticket purchase. But then the attendees would register for the sessions they want to attend. Anything like this yet?

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many votes are needed team?? Thats obviously a great solution and you ll be making a huge difference among other available plugins . Thank you !

• Dodge County Fair commented  · 

Our venue would appreciate this feature as long as it's not used more than xx number of times per day. Still need control over scammers who print several copies, check-in/check-out if the person is going to go home and return the same day? That needs to be considered and incorporated in this feature.

• Zachary Martz commented  · 

I am picturing that a ticket can be purchased on event page or wooCommerce store.
        It would be good for a venue (location) or a event that is in multiple locations.

This would allow for park-hop-between locations for a period of checkins until a time limit or checkin allotment is met.

If i buy a Museum membership that allows me "x" number visits for "x" days after purchase. It would keep track of days and times I used through the time period

If I buy a ticket for multiple conference events throughout a city I can go to each location for talks "x" times and the ticket would expire "x" days after conference starts.

• Zachary Martz commented  · 

Tickets that will expire after an amount of time. For instance the ticket last for 30days after purchase. You will be able to have a list of all check-ins (ticket) was used. A ticket could have a one time use, “x” number of uses or unlimited uses within that time period. Each use will have a checkin time used tracked, total checkins remaining - or total amount of checkins.

This feature should allow for the "series" to show all instances on the monthly calendar, and even if clicking on any instance of the series takes me to the /all/ page with ticketing and registration information for the entire series would be great!

The problem with the existing recurring events is that even after the first event has passed, the second will show up in the list view of upcoming series, and I only want to display series in which the first instance has not yet occurred.

When I split the first instance out and give it a different tag and call only events with this tag (what I now do), the list is now correct, but no ticketing information is given to visitors who visit the calendar view and click on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th instance. So ideally, these would still be grouped together.

More thought on this feature. If you're really looking for a new project to take on, this feature could connect with a plugin that could track class attendance from week to week.

I'm still thinking of this feature months later. Another solution might be to add a category tag of "new" to the first instance of a repeating event to let that act as the first session of a series. Then in list view, only call for events tagged as "new" so that a series that is currently on week four or five will not show up in the list of upcoming events (since registrations is long since closed), but the events will still then show up on the calendar view.

The problem with this though is that by adding the tag to just the first event in the series, it pulls it out of the "recurring events" and any updates or changes are not transmitted across the series.

• Shavonn Brown commented  · 

And if you're using Eventbrite, it can sub a ticket from each event included? Right now, I can sell a season pass ticket and go through and sub from each event but what if one is sold out? :(

• Hugh Rose-Miller commented  · 

That would be so helpful - we definitely need this for an upcoming conference we are holding.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base