I suggest you ...

Export to outlook calendars

Export to outlook calendars! Most of our users use Microsoft outlook and it would be helpful to have that feature with iCal and Google

68 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Amanda shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a standard feature already. Outlook is widely used and I have website users that need this support.

• Paul Neyman commented  · 

Not sure why this isn't a standard feature given most corporations will be running Outlook. Please add, thanks!

• Daniel Bell commented  · 

I just purchased Calendar Pro, Tickets Pro, Filter bar and can tell you 90% of my customers use Microsoft Outlook and need this export capability.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I echo Penny about the ical file creating new calendars instead of by default going on our personal/default calendar

• Alex commented  · 

My client also needs outlook, would pay for PRO

• Roger commented  · 

Any reason why this is not a feature? Outlook calendar is very popular!

• Anonymous commented  · 

A lot of our clients use outlook, considering the PRO version but really need the option to make the outlook export option, especially if we're having people pay for events

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah, that would be great! My client asked me for outlook export, too!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see this has been being reviewed for a few years now... I just paid for the Agency version of tickets Plus, so if you're wondering if paying customers want this, YES PLEASE :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too need this feature - Outlook, buggy as it is, is still very widely in use.

• penny commented  · 

I need to add events to an Outlook calendar. iCal is not effective as it creates a new calendar in Outlook for each event.

• Ryan D commented  · 

We need a calendar plugin that will be able to be edited via Outlook (iCal 2-way sync).

This plugin has most of the features we need in a WP calendar system minus the connection with Exchange (or 2-way iCal sync for editors).

We are going to be building a 120+ multisite environment and each of those sites need to have a calendar that can be edited from within Outlook (iCal 2-way sync).

See my other suggestion for a different approach.

• Todd commented  · 

+1 for adding this feature

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a client who wants to use this calendar on their site but really wants one to have an Outlook export. I would love to see this get implemented.

• Seth commented  · 

I've used The Events Calendar for a couple years now, and I'm surprised better Outlook support hasn't been implemented yet.

• Colleen commented  · 

We really need this feature. Is this still being reviewed?

• AdminModern Tribe (Admin, The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe) commented  · 

Thats an interesting idea PMMiller, thank you for sharing. We have also investigated if it might be possible to find a workaround where with some ingenuity one button works for both. We are definitely keen to improve the compatibility. Please keep voting on this, it helps us prioritize things. :)

• J.K.Ellis commented  · 

It would be cool if I could import from Microsoft Outlook Calendar to the events calendar and vice versa. I could update the calendar in outlook and it would update in events calendar and vice versa. events calendar is on an intranet system that's why..

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base