I suggest you ...

Have Calendar Widget show next 5 events regardless of month

in the calendar widget there are "only" shown events that are in the future of the current month. (I selected to show 5)
but if there are events in the following months and not in the present, it does only show the calendar, but not the next events.
sure, if I "switch" the month in the widget to another month, the events of this future or past month are shown, but the customers are lazy, they want to have it like:
when calling the site, show the X(5 in my case) upcoming events and only if i switch to future or past moths the events of this special one.
last part is working, but a switch to show following X future events are missing for me.

53 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MagicTigger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alan Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on the mini calendar widget add a link for more classes for that day like you do on the monthly view (when there are more than the amount you set in set-up) thanks

• Steve W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to use the Advance Mini-Calendar Widget, but it does not respect the categories or the title.

• Saoirse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Combine the calendar widget with the list widget; make showing the calendar and using the calendar's list style an option. One widget for all options.

• Tombo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think your subject is a bit misleading but I agree 100% with the sentiment. Allow the calendar widget to show the number of events you select, regardless of their being in the current month or not. Do not restrict it to the current month only.

An alternative solution would be to add a check box that will use the calendar widget's styling with the events list plugin. Then you can use the mini-calendar with 0 items, plus your list with x items but it will look the same

Feedback and Knowledge Base