I suggest you ...

Reminder Emails for X Days Before Event

Email Attendees of an event automatically with event details X days before event takes place. It would be great if this was a variable number of days.

455 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mimwebmaster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

97 comments

Comments are closed
  • Kim Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on timing? I have a client looking for this and I'm wondering if I should custom code a solution or if this is coming out in the next couple of weeks/months.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? Love to hear of you have an estimate on timing for this

• Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? This will be the deciding factor between plugins. Thanks

• Sebbe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got a few clients that is requesting this. Would also like an ETA for this.

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is the beta version out like in the last comment thread post?

• Jonathan Winn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Courtney Robertson told me in a support thread that "It looks like we will announce a BETA version of the product with these features next week with testing going through December.

"We'll announce it again on that UserVoice thread when we are ready for Beta testers."

I assume this is delayed but would appreciate a status update. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This is a must have feature. Particularly if you have a venue TBA to begin with. At a minimum there needs to be a "Notify attendees" feature

This would make an otherwise brilliant plug in perfect :-)
    Keep up the great work and hope to see this soon.

• Mr. R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this, just selecting attendees and mail them would be a perfect feature for us. Any idea how long this will take?

P.S. bonus if there is an archive of mails sent so we can check if we mailed certain customers

Now we are working with "WooCommerce Customers Manager" to mail, but when people move their ticket they are skipped in the mailing because they still own the original product....

How much longer for this? It seems like a feature that you have been working on for a very long time.I really need it. thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base